Thursday, March 27, 2008

My favourite brand of handbags - Longchamp - a complete list

These are the Longchamp bags I have.

veaufoulonnehandbag.jpgIt all started with a navy blue older version of this handbag, from the Veau Foulonne line. (The Longchamp website did not have a picture of my model). Bought in the mid 1990’s in Paris. My model has a shoulder strap also. It is a timeless bag, a true classic. And the leather is so smooth and of high quality. :)

The following handbags are all from the Veau Foulonne line, all in leather.

veaufoulonnehoboleather.jpgI have a small version of this hobo bag, in black. Instead of button closure, it is two small hooks on my handbag. That one was purchased in Australia.veaufoulonnebackpack.jpg

I also have a black back pack almost like this one. The top on my back pack is drawstring with a flap over. Bought in Brussels.

veaufoulonnehobo.jpgFrom the same line I have this small hobo bag in brown leather. The shoulder strap is adjustable (two lengths). This handbag was bought in Helsinki.plenetesbackpack.jpg

From the Planetes line I have a brown back pack almost like this one. My model has a different flap. Bought in Gent, Belgium.

Then I have several items from the Pliages line:lepliagetote.jpg

A tote in black nylon canvas with brown leather details.lepliagesmallhandbag.jpg

A blue small handbag in the same nylon canvas with brown leather details.

lepliagehobo2.jpgA shoulder/tote bag in a colour called taupe (sort of brownish green). Bought in Helsinki.lepliagebriefcase.jpg

A briefcase in the same taupe colour, also bought in Helsinki.

lepliagehobo.jpgA chocolate brown messenger bag. Bought in Oslo.

No comments: